Friday, March 9, 2012

Saffron Marigold Leaves an Impression

Navajo Rythms ~ Red White Blue, Southwestern Queen Bedspread

I'm not sure how I first came across Saffron Marigold's handprinted bedding and linens, but over the past few years the company has become one of my go-to's for unique gifts with wow-factor. With Spring and wedding season around the corner, I thought Saffron Marigold had extra relevance. Their luxurious, Indian-inspired prints are sourced from only the best, non-toxic and eco-friendly materials, and skillfully crafted by artisans who are paid fair wages. That's a home run to me.


Ocean Breezes ~ Blue Brown, Moroccan Beach Table Cloth

There are so many gorgeous prints to choose from in various manifestations. Each time I visit the site I find myself salivating over bedsheets, pillows, napkins and more. Luckily, once in awhile I can satisfy my need for a fix.  Last year I gifted my mother, whose home I find eternally inspiring, the Ocean Breezes Moroccan Beach Table Cloth above. She adored it.


Dance O Peacock ~ Ivory Peacock, Feather Print Queen Bedspread


This Christmas I bought her the Navajo Rhythms Southwestern Queen Bedspread
(pictured at top) in order to cover a love seat that was in need of some TLC. The image I'd had in my mind was far surpassed by reality. The sofa went from drab to jaw-dropping.



Kilim Noir ~ Decorative Black, Table Dinner Napkins

There isn't one thing at Saffron Marigold that I would have trouble incorporating into my home. Everything from the Kilim Noir Table Dinner Napkins above to the Pacific Blue Asian Inspired Shower Curtain below is a show-stopper.


Pacific Blue ~ Rustic Navy Ocean, Asian Inspired Shower Curtain

I'm lucky to have a number of foodie friends who are outstanding cooks, so this year I want to buy myself a beautiful Saffron Marigold tablecloth to use for outdoor feasts with friends. Which print to choose?!


Morning Dew Fabric Swatch

 India Rose Fabric Swatch

Memories of Shalimar Fabric Swatch 

 Spice Route Fabric Swatch

Check out these and more of Saffron Marigold's sumptuous linens on their website. What catches your eye? Where would you put these sensational fabrics?


No comments:

Post a Comment