Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to Collect Your Collection: Music Edition


It's a problem we all face.  No matter what the collection, there comes a time when we all ask ourselves, where do we put it all?  While I strongly advocate for closely curating any collection, I think it makes sense to share tips on how to smartly assemble our collections.  Today's discovery was made while scouring the internet for a cool way to keep my car CDs organized.  Yes, my little Saturn is old and cannot accommodate sexy iPods.  However, that doesn't mean my great music collection can't travel with me!  With Los Angeles-based stripeycity's Handmade Upcycled Album, I can stylishly tote my tunes, and feel good about making an eco-friendly choice.  I went for this Rhapsody in Blue version, but the shop has several cute options including the Palm Springs Suite, the Stravinsky's Rite of Spring, and the kid-friendly, Space theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment