Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Etsy Treasury: For the Online Collector


If you are like me, then whenever you are online you constantly open tabs and drag images here and there, all in the hope that somehow this will help you decide if certain pieces look good together in your collections.  Well, Etsy has a nifty way for you to do just that without all the dragging and resizing.  With Etsy Treasury you can create a mash-up of things you find and love on the website, give it a theme, and share it with others.  Today I made an Etsy Treasury of Native Inspirations.  The collection includes an assortment of textures, tones, materials, and colors that pay reverence to Native cultures from across the world.  I would love to own all of these pieces, but I can't.  However, my Etsy Treasury offers the satisfaction of knowing it will always sit on my cyber-shelf no matter who's home it really ends up in.  It's low-stakes collecting for the budget-minded!

No comments:

Post a Comment